Virtual Hr Job Vacancy 2018 for Chef, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Virtual HR Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Virtual HR Recruitment 2018
Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the operations of the pastry kitchen in a manner that ensures quality pastry production and the maintenance of safety and hygiene standards.
- Plan the pastry menu.
- Oversee requisitions of provisions and inspect received goods to ensure quality and quantity.
- Monitor the storage of goods to ensure hygienic standards are adhered to.
- Maintaining sanitation, health, and safety standards in the kitchen.
- Cost the special orders i.e. anniversary cakes, birthday cakes and prepare and bill within budget.
- Diploma/Certificate in food production.
- Certificate in baking technology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in pastry and baking.
- Knowledge and proven experience of menu planning and costing.
- Excellent quality, safety and hygiene awareness.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organization skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 24th April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “PASTRY CHEF”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: