Virtual HR Job Vacancies 2018 for Senior Shop Assistants (12 Positions)
Our client, Dafabet Kenya (www.dafabet.co.ke), is an online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position:
The Senior Shop Assistant will be responsible for interacting face-to-face with customers through in-depth knowledge of a range of betting products to generate the required mix of volume, bets and clients to attain individual and outlet targets.
- Ensuring accurate recording of all client information upon registration
- Receiving bet payments from clients and prints and issuing bet receipts
- Implementing marketing activities within respective outlets to ensure product and service awareness
- Promoting company products and services to potential clients to acquire new business
- Assisting customers regarding product and service updates, policies and procedures
- Recording all financial transactions during their shift accurately
- Ensuring appropriate turnover of accountabilities regarding financial transactions and documents during their shift to the incoming staff member
- Assisting Shop Manager in ensuring staff compliance to policies and procedures
- Preparing and delivering forms and reports in a timely and accurate manner
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/ Degree in Customer Service or any related field
- Preferably with one (1) year experience in a similar role
- Highly trainable in sports betting products and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, internet and email
- Strong numeracy and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 22nd March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “SENIOR SHOP ASSISTANT”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.