Virtual HR Job Vacancies 2018 for IT Assistant
Our client, Dafabet Kenya (www.dafabet.co.ke), is an online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position:
The IT Assistant will be responsible for providing day to day support for the organization’s family of IT Hardware, Networking and Security products. The incumbent will also ensure first level support to end users onsite, via phone, web based tools and email is provided.
- Answering support queries via internal portal system and, where required, by phone, email, SMS and social media messaging
- Troubleshooting problems reported by users that include computer hardware, software, cabling, printers and network
- Testing of new products and software, as well as incident resolution
- Providing support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Assisting in configuration of network IP addresses and maintenance of systems
- Recommending upgrades, hardware and software deployment, as well as assisting in maintaining network and system security
- Replacing and disposing of defective units and components, as appropriate
- Maintaining integrity of company’s network and data
- Participating in ICT projects that are implemented by the company, including the roll-out of new applications and equipment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related field
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a technical support/help desk environment
- Conversant with IT equipment installation and configuration
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 22nd March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “IT ASSISTANT”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.