Virtual HR Job Vacancies 2018 for IPSL IT Operations Support
Our Client, The Integrated Payment Services Limited (IPSL) is a payment services provider company and active in the financial services industry and at the strategic level is held together by a shared business philosophy. The Company provides high volume transaction switching and settlement services for inter-bank transactions.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the IT Operations Supervisor and to the CIO respectively, this position will be responsible for providing operational implementation, management and support for all services provided to clients 24/7 and ensuring SLA’s are met and client satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Operating as per laid down operational processes: Start of Day, End of Day, Command Execution, activating jobs, etc.
- Monitoring of all services, including IT networks, as per the laid down thresholds and standards defined in the application standards for abnormalities and out of line occurrences to ensure the products perform to the SLA’s for both the production and DRP site
- Logging of incidents in an accurate and informative manner as and when they occur
- Escalating and reporting of out of line situations to the Operations Supervisor or Chief Information Officer
- Communicating and assisting bank customer counterparts relating to operational problems and queries
- Performing management functions in accordance with the paid down parameters relating to backup, bank output and processing
- Participating in Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption Planning activities under the direction of the Chief Information Officer
- Strictly adhering to all security protocols, both physical and technical
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- ITIL V3 Certified is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience as IT Helpdesk Support in a complex and busy working environment. Experience in the Financial Industry is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and operations
- Experience in managing Incidents/Problem/ Change is required.
- Experience in managing Preventive Maintenance Calendar is a plus
- Experience with Tieto Card management suite is an added advantage
- Ability to plan and schedule IT operations
- Must be prepared to work in a shift environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by Thursday 15th March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “IT OPERATIONS SUPPORT”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: