Virtual Hr Job Recruitment 2018 for Head of Business Intelligence
Our client, Bank of Kigali is Rwanda’s largest commercial bank by assets. The bank is one of the commercial banks licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda, the country’s banking regulator.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Kigali, Rwanda office:
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the Head of Business Intelligence will be responsible for coordinating the business planning process to ensure timelines and quality in the process. The position will also responsible for coordinating research and strategy to ensure the availability of data that advises timely and quality strategy development for the bank.
Table of Contents
Head of Business Intelligence Job Responsibilities
- Establishing a Business Intelligence Unit, providing reporting and analytical support to business unit initiatives and ongoing business operations
- Providing support for strategic initiatives and objectives through consulting, market research, and reporting through data gathered
- Providing tactical marketing analysis support including member analysis, segmentation, and product usage
- Identifying gaps and opportunities with regard to data governance and data ownership, and provide recommendations for improvements incorporating best practices
- Developing overall Banking strategy and recommending the required budget in co-ordination with the finance team
- Overseeing data analysis to determine best strategy for the segments (opportunity identification, market gaps, etc.) and required service standards
- Leading in the development and overseeing the implementation of Bank’s strategy
- Overseeing research and data analysis that will inform bank’ strategy on product development, product improvement, strategic direction and decisions
- Regularly analyzing competitive market strategies to inform bank’s internal strategies on how to venture into the market
- Synthesizing current business or trend data in banking industry to support in decision making
- Creating a strategic road map for data analytics and business intelligence in Finance and develop an implementation strategy to execute on the plan
- Managing, supervising, and leading a team of technical and analytical resources in the delivery of data management solutions; including training and career advancement.
Qualifications for the Head of Business Intelligence Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related field from a recognized Institution
- Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Minimum of eight (8) years of similar working experience, 3 (three) of which should be at senior management role or a similar role, at an organization of similar size and complexity
- Financial Modeling and Accountancy knowledge
- Strong Analytical skills and good communication skills
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Team player with a track record of delivering results
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 24thJanuary 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “HEAD OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: