Village HopeCore International Job Vacancy 2018 for Community Health Nurses, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Village HopeCore International Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Village HopeCore International Job Vacancy 2018
Village HopeCore International is a poverty eradication and disease prevention non-governmental organization based in Chogoria, Kenya. The Public Health Department at HopeCore is a dynamic, fast-paced environment currently implementing a variety of health programs throughout Maara Sub-County.
Village HopeCore is seeking to hire highly motivated and talented candidates to join our team of nurses in the organization:
Purpose of the job
To provide nursing cares services and document all care activities. Maintain inventory and care of equipment and participate in coordination of patient services.
- Assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs; planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients’/clients’ health needs;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service, including immunization, ante-natal care, referring patients and clients appropriately; evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients preparing individualized reports
- Making appropriate discharge plan for patients;
- Conducting assessment of school health needs; planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports; maintaining records on patients/clients personal and health condition/care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Ensuring safe custody for in-patients’ belongings;
- Conducting home visits and following up discharged patients/clients and providing continuity of care
- Providing appropriate healthcare services, including immunization, Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV (PMTCT), ante-natal care, administration of medication providing health education and counselling on identified health and socio-economic needs to patients/clients
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and discharge in a health facility;
- Carrying out health outreach activities.
- Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patient’s/clients health condition and care
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- served for a minimum period of two (2) years as Nurse,
- a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- a Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with community members in an effective way
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills in their day-to-day work and meetings
- Innovative, quick learner, self-starter, and result-oriented;
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the application attaching all the relevant testimonials and resume to[email protected] not later than 28th December, 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: