Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Captain, Application Details- Advertisements -
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
Victory Farms is an integrated fish farm established in 2015. VF is building its operation on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and distribution capacity throughout Kenya. VF is rapidly expanding its farm operation, fish processing, and sales & marketing capabilities. VF is employing world-class technologies, people and processes to build the leading tilapia farm globally. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity.
VF is the largest aquaculture farm in East Africa and is on track to be the fastest growing aquaculture company in Africa in mid-2018. The company will also likely be among the fastest growing companies in Kenya in 2018. Given this rapid expansion, very capable and thoughtful leaders are required to build the human capital and physical infrastructure to sustain the rapid growth.
The Branch Captain (BC) runs his/her own store location in Nairobi. The BC is in charge of between 1 and 3 direct reports, called Promoters. The Promoters support the BC in achieving sales growth and serving existing customers. The BC is responsible for developing business in nearby region surrounding the BC.
COMPENSATION: Base of Gross KES 10,000, Bonus potential up to 100,000 monthly
START DATE: Immediate- Advertisements -
The Branch Captain (BC) runs his/her own store location in Nairobi. The BC is in charge of between 1 and 3 direct reports, called Promoters. The Promoters support the BC in achieving sales growth and serving existing customers. The BC is responsible for developing business in nearby region surrounding the BC. The BC will receive, control, and sell fresh fish to the market ladies, nearby hotels and restaurants, and develop new sales leads. Very substantial bonus opportunities and career progression for outstanding candidates.
- Open the Branch location each day at 7 am
- Receive fresh and frozen fish from central cold chain location, responsible for accurate accounting
- Train, motivate, and lead the Promoter team (1 to 3 people) to win new sales, maintain great customer relationships and grow the Branch
- Operate tech-savvy point-of-sales system, with cutting edge inventory controls and planning
- Plan adequately for daily and future sales, maintain correct levels of inventory
- Interact with local authorities and help us maintain all of the correct permits and licenses for Branch operations
- Maintain extremely high-quality hygiene on a daily basis.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications firstname.lastname@example.org- Advertisements -
Share this post with your Friends: See more Post about: