Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Officer, Security Guard, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
Victory Farms is the fastest-growing aquaculture operation in sub-Saharan Africa and seeks an experienced and passionate Human Resources Officer to join our team at this exciting period of expansion. The HR will manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource at the commercial office. The HR will manages the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Homa Bay, Nairobi
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Location: 80% Non-farm (Nairobi) 20% Farm (in rural area of Homa Bay);
The ideal candidate will have a college degree (or equivalent in work experience). He/ She will have 2+ years working in a fast-paced office environment, and hold the following qualifications:
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Coordinate HR projects in coordination with the HR Admin office.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Provide documentation of employee absences, bonuses, and personal time to be used in payroll preparation.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Homa Bay
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
Location: 100% on farm based in Homa Bay County
The ideal candidate will have experience working in both active and passive security measures for a corporate. The candidate will have both strong security experience as well as security systems experience. The candidate will be open to living close to the farm 90% of the time and open to traveling in Nairobi and elsewhere in Kenya 10%.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals performing activities such as training, assigning work and evaluating performance
- Analyze and evaluate security Operations to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of the company offices, buildings and the whole premise at large.
- Conduct physical examinations of the farm to ensure compliance with Security policies and Regulations
- Communicate Security Status, updates and actual or potential problems using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, programs, goals and program accomplishments
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: