Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Intern, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Victory Farms Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
Victory Farms aims to become the leading tilapia farm in sub-Saharan Africa over the next 5 years. The Company will achieve this whilst maintaining the highest code of environmental and social standards. We endeavor to be the most sustainable tilapia farm in the world, adhering to global standards for sustainability and following best practice, while growing to feed millions of people across Africa.
Victory Farms was established on Lake Victoria in 2015 with both onshore and offshore facilities. The head office is in Nairobi, and its farm site is in Homa Bay County. The company has distribution capacity throughout Kenya,
and we are rapidly expanding the farm operation, fish processing, and sales & marketing to keep pace with the rapid growth in production from the farm. Victory Farms is employing world-class technologies, people and processes to build the leading tilapia farm globally. The Company strives for the highest standards in performance, execution, culture, and integrity.
Location: 90% Homabay 10% Nairobi
Reports to: The Accountant
Start Date: Immediate
Want to work in fantastic environment for our employees where you have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally? Want to work where the importance of individual and team contributions to the success the company is recognized?
Then you should come join us at Victory Farms as an Accounts Intern.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Employee’s duties and procedures which may be varied from time to time, will include amongst other responsibilities that arise during the day to day business of the Company the following:
- Responsible for daily administration of financial functions including budgeting and cost control
- Responsible for costing and budgeting of work in progress projects
- Assist management in preparing of project reporting and analysis
- Create production of daily and periodic cost statements
- Interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information and support the company
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s in Accounting or any related field.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: