Username Investment Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Username Investment Limited job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Username Investment Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Username is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi. The company seeks to recruit Self-Driven and Enthusiastic Sales Executives.
Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results-oriented, passionate, friendly personnel with exceptional sales and customer relations skills to fill in the position of a Sales Executive / Client Relationship Manager.
The Sales Executive will provide a valuable link between Username and its customers in reference to the various products and services offered by the company.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, prices and payment methods.
- Identify clients, book appointments and visit them to present the company’s products.
- Carry out site visits to show case the products to the clients.
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after sale.
- Follow up on the work for the clients with the processing department, such as sale agreements, letters of offer, receipts among others.
- Participate and promote sales of products through adverts, field trips, expos, exhibitions and multiple listing services.
- Keep in touch with clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the image of the company.
- Follow up payments by clients sourced by self to ensure payment completion within agreed timelines
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements and challenges
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices and related matters.
- Perform any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your Team Leader.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- A minimum of a Diploma/Degree.
- Self-driven and aggressive about sales
- At least 1 year experience in real estate sales especially land is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be pleasant and passionate about work
- Patient, polite and friendly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
This role reports to the Sales Manager
This role has no direct reports
This role has other key relationships: Sales and Marketing.
How to Apply
Send your CV/resume for consideration and shortlisting to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before Friday 21st September 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: