Uplands Premium Dairies Job Recriutment 2018 For HR Business Partner, Application Details
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well-known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit for the following position;
Location: Kagwe – Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full time
To enhance the achievement of business units and overall business objectives through the implementation of the Human Resources strategy, policies and practices.
- Prepare Business Unit Human Resource forecasts in consultation with Business Unit Heads, scoping and justification of proposed and existing roles in line with the business strategy by recommending optimal staff establishment.
- Undertake strategic resourcing initiatives such as head hunting, Market intelligence, Talent acquisition.
- Advise Business Unit on the staff turnover and propose measures for talent retention.
- Provide HR monthly reports plus any that may be required by Head of HR or Business Unit Head.
- Managing time and attendance of the staff.
- Facilitate the preparation of job descriptions for new roles, ensure that the job roles are well-defined.
- Frequently support and advice on Human Resources challenges and issues facing the business units in the respective hubs.
- Drive the organizational culture initiatives in the respective business unit.
- Support the business unit in establishing the skill gaps within Business units and facilitate training needs analysis.
- Coordinating and facilitating the entire process of performance management, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis.
- Supporting and advising the Head of HR and Business Units on the opportunities for improvement of employee relations at the respective hubs; including travelling to the hub regions.
- Champion and enforce labour laws as constituted within the country and the company’s Policies.
- Interpretation of the policies and procedures and assess compliance by all employees within the business unit. (Advise managers and employees on disciplinary issues and procedures).
- In liaison with business unit heads, ensure that leave plans are in place and are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a business related field.
- A Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Professional membership (IHRM Membership)
- At least 3 years of experience in a busy HR environment
- Strong leadership, people and managerial skills;
- Relationship management and strong communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Business Partner) firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 1st February 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: