Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Procurement Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a fast growing FMCG company based in Kiambu, Kenya. We process premium products available through the country. The company currently processes several popular High quality brands each with their own identity in the market; Flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit a Procurement Manager
He/ She will be responsible for identifying, screening procurement suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions favorable to the business whilst driving improved supplier service levels, minimizing risk while improving the business results through standardizing and automating business and procurement best practices and process.
- Develop, implement, maintain procurement policies and systems and review on a regular basis to ensure relevance and conformance with best practices and ensure compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Lead the procurement function and oversee all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
- Plan and prioritize purchasing activities, reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items and manage approval process.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions.
- Track orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Reviews, updates and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non-conformances.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Contributes to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
- Build strong relationships with business partners, fostering collaboration and teamwork with the head office procurement department.
- Preparing monthly standard costing
- In coordination with stores analysis of monthly material requirement against sales projection.
- Proper filing of procurement documents.
- A university graduate in Procurement and Supply Chain Management/ Accounts or Finance
- Procurement background is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a Manufacturing setup
Skills and Competencies
- Strategic Acumen, with excellent Planning & Organizing/Work Management skills;
- Team Player and commercially focused;
- Ability to manage own time and workload while juggling conflicting priorities;
- Demonstrated evidence of coaching and influencing skills;
- Professional approach with a can-do attitude;
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting expected salary to [email protected] by Friday 21st December 2018; Only successful candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: