University of Nairobi Recruitment for Clinical Coordinator, Application Details
The University of Nairobi, through the COEHM and CRISS plus Projects has received funding from the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention to support the implementation of high quality, sustainable and comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment in Nairobi and parts of central Kenya. To meet program goals, the Project seeks to fill the following position;
Qualifications for the Clinical Coordinator Job
- Applicants must have a minimum MBChB with a Master’s Degree in Public Health
- 3 years’ experience in HIV programming/HIV related research.
- Applicants will be expected to have strong written, oral, facilitation, networking and leadership skills.
Clinical Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- The holder of this position will coordinate the implementation of the UoN component of a faith-based health network HIV prevention,
- Care and treatment program implemented in 8 counties.
- S/he will plan, direct and coordinate all activities to ensure achievement of the project objectives as well as quality standards.
All the positions are full-time and on a one year contract renewable on satisfactory performance and by mutual consent.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit seven (7) copies of the application letter and supporting documents to:
College of Health Sciences,
P.O. Box 30197-00100,
Please note that the University of Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: December 15 2017.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More