University of Maryland NGO Job Vacancies 2018 for Data Manager
The Data Manager will be responsible for handing data collected from University of Maryland’s supported health facilities and programs.
He/she will be based at the central office and will be responsible for data cleaning and entry, data analysis and development of databases to accommodate the program needs.
He/she will part of the Strategic Information team and report to the Strategic Information Advisor.
- Management of data from facilities including data cleaning, standardization and data entry into project database for reporting
- Development and updating of data collection tools
- Ensure that data systems are operational and updated
- Data reconstruction and computerization from source documents
- Development of databases for program supported activities as needed
- Data analysis
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports for dissemination to program teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Public Health Informatics, Statistics or Mathematics.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with HIV data systems
- Good Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills,
- Advanced Computer skills including advanced MS excel and MS Access
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiar with USG HIV-related donor reporting requirements
- More than 3 years of experience in handing health related health information systems.
- Skills in Database development.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to [email protected] indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 16th March 2018. Applicants are advised to include the position title “DATA MANAGER- KISII” as the subject.
The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this post with your Friends: