Union Logistics Limited Job Vacancy 2019 for Clearing & Forwarding Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Union Logistics Limited Job 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Union Logistics Limited Job 2019
Union Logistics Limited is a registered company specialized in offering value-based logistics solutions to our local and global customers.
We have effectively developed the necessary resources to ensure optimum efficiency and professionalism thus enabling our clientele to benefit accordingly.
We seek to hire a Clearing and Forwarding Officer with the following experience.
- Timely opening of files in the system.
- Tracking of shipments from Shipping line Websites & getting Cargo manifest.
- Handing-Over documents at Declaration for entries registration.
- Follow-up of Shipping line charges & its payments, compiling documents for S/line Release.
- Ensuring the Delivery orders are in place by the time entry has passed.
- Follow up on cargo verification & Release at ICD.
- Registration of Pick-up order & Printing of Barcodes after Cargo has been Custom released.
- Preparing daily status reports for all Clients handling which is shared internally.
- Preparing daily status report to Individual Clients.
- Attending to emails on enquiries.
- Handing over files for Billing after Cargo clearance.
- Follow up of empty Containers after Cargo has been offloaded by ensuring same returned to the Container depot.
- Follow up of Empty Container deposits from shipping line.
- Booking of Sea freight Export shipments, it’s loading Supervision & Submission of Shipping Instructions and follow up exports OBLs.
- Tracking of Sea Freight export shipments until arrival at destination.
- Diploma in Clearing and forwarding.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the clearing and forwarding industry.
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A team player with a positive attitude, attention to detail and can work long hours.
- Knowledge and understanding of customs legislation, tariffs, import/export documentation, customs clearance, bond management and customs declaration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application indicating their current Gross salary by 20th March, 2019 to [email protected]
Union Logistics Limited is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process. Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: