Unilever Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Kenya Limited job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Supply Chain Finance Manager provides Supply Chain end to end decision support and financial expertise to the Make & Go to Market teams to drive achievement of long term competitive costs, quality and service levels. The position is responsible for leading forecasting, reporting, Capex investments, restructuring, sourcing, savings, reporting and cost management activities under the Supply Chain umbrella . Key stakeholders are VP Manufacturing Central Africa & GTM Director East Africa & Emerging Markets.
- Budgeting & Reporting: Manage all aspects related to budgets, estimates, and actual costs for the end to end supply chain. Monitor and investigate variances and implement corrective action on all the key spend lines which include but are not limited to factory conversion costs, raw material costs, logistics and distribution costs
- T ransfer Pricing: Responsible for transfer pricing decisions to all entities that source Ex-Kenya.
- Business Partnering: Provide valuable business & financials insights to the Sourcing Unit Director and his team to drive decision making.
- C apex management: Preparation and submission of CEP proposals for innovations, expansions, upgrades and market entry, for sign-off by Supply Chain stakeholders.
- Controls: Drive the embedding of key controls within Supply Chain to eliminate wastage and leakages by driving process documentation and regular review and monitoring to identify potential control risks and recommending corrective actions.
- Relationships: Act as a liaison between the local and Regional teams and ensure that Regional and Global Supply Chain/Supply Chain Finance initiatives are landed locally and drive best practice.
- Personal Care Country Category Business Teams (CCBT )Partnering: Partner the Personal Care category on the strategic planning process, resource allocation, innovation and Project business cases, decision support, identification of risks and opportunities and initiatives on closing any gaps identified.
- People development: Drive performance management, career planning, development planning and succession planning for team and self
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field of study
- Minimum of five years working experience with at least two years being in Supply Chain
- Good understanding of the supply value chain
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Good appreciation and focus on the risk and controls framework in Supply Chain
- Demonstrated understanding and use of SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Unilever career website on unilever.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE: