Unilever Job Vacancy2018 for BCS-Senior Sourcing Unit Controller, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Unilever Recruitment 2018
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
- Business Partner Kenya Factory teams, re production direct & indirect costs; WCM; controls. Monitor and Control the factory conversion costs on an on-going basis.
- Control postings in site accounts ensuring validity and classification, plus commentaries.
- Provide variance analysis of actuals versus forecast and PY and deviations are fully understood and recorded.
- To investigate and implement corrective action to ensure that plans and WCM savings are delivered and that processes continually improve.
- Provide support to factory teams, regarding cost control, through regular meetings.
- Maintain cost center structures within SAP.
- Carry out monthly accounts discussions with the Factory managers where variance and Cost of production reports are presented and reviewed.
- Business Partner Logistics & Procurement Operations teams, as well as MSO planning.
- Monthly tracking and reporting Logistics costs and efficiencies.
- Actively manage all risks and opportunities to forecast delivery.
- Own material standard price process and communication.
- Partner with Category teams to advise on innovation projects, VIP projects and all financial matters related to the production line and local Supply Chain decisions.
- Manage all requests for capitalization of finished projects. Finance to lead the process with the engineer during quarterly reviews.
- Balance Sheet and P&L integrity (SARBOX control) provide reconciliations and commentary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, and postgraduate accounting qualification beneficial (ACCA/CPA).
- At least 5-8 years of FMCG experience. Previous finance experience in Supply Chain strongly preferred. Other finance experience in Brand (BB or BD), CD Finance and/or FP&R beneficial.
- 5 years minimum Finance business partnering experience.
- Experience in managing Capital projects and supporting team members across different countries.
- Self-starter able to operate independently with no supervision. Ambitious to hit personal targets and standards.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: