Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Workshop Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Recruitment 2018
To be responsible for the Factory Mechanical Workshop and processing machinery maintenance to fully support the production of quality made tea.
- Prepare manufacturing process equipment for the production of made tea to ensure customer requirements are achieved.
- Implement Good Manufacturing Practices in all equipment of manufacture in the factory.
- Monitor equipment key performance indicators for efficient production; generate periodic reports.
- Keep and ensure the accuracy of documentation for all equipment in the workshop.
- Implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) in the factory and ensure documentation.
- Prepare and execute factory maintenance schedule.
- Prepare equipment and Plant for periodic statutory inspections.
- Initiate and implement improvements in factory equipment in liaison with the Manager.
- Implement Quality and Consumer Safety Management System in the production equipment and plant.
- Maintain, avail and set machinery to the required standard to achieve the quality of made tea.
- Implement the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) in the production equipment.
- Maintain Inventory of the all factory machinery.
- Flag out redundant/obsolete assets to the manager for disposal.
- Coordinate day to day operations and smooth delivery of Utilities (firewood, steam, water and electricity) in the factory and villages.
- Degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning
- At least 2 years’ experience in workshop supervision.
How to Apply