Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Warehouse Manager, Application Details
plications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Job Vacancy 2018
- Operationally manage warehouse in compliance with Unilever policies and vision.
- Oversee end to end warehouse processes i.e receiving, put away, warehousing, stock controls, dispatch and distribution.
- Ensure compliance to warehouse safety and housekeeping standards as per Unilever policy
- Regular layout review and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce operational policies and standard operating procedures to optimize warehouse operations
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with SAP system. Enforce a strict no scan no move policy.
- Conduct regular supplier performance reviews with the warehouse service providers.
- Follow up for timely 3PL payments ensuring compliance to due P2P process.
- Liaise with stakeholders, suppliers and contracted 3PL transport providers to load/offload and dispatch FG.
- Provide work plans, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results for the warehouse team.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Ensure FIFO is strictly adhered to at the warehouse and regular ageing reports are shared with the team.
- Ensure proper SLOBS management in the warehouse.
- Ensure 100″ conformance to plan to the loading plan and continuously improve on warehouse productivity.
- Previous experience of warehouse management ideally in the FMCG or manufacturing environment 4years and above
- Good knowledge and experience on SAP WM management over 4years
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience in inventory management
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies
- Experience and good understanding in third party management and Knowledge of continuous improvement program and cost cutting initiatives within the warehouse.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: