Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for UPFIELD – SHE & Safety Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Job Vacancy 2018
- Drive and facilitate the implementation of the SHE systems in line with system standards (OHSAS/FWS); Corporate standards and guidelines; Legislative requirements and Business process requirements.
- Co-ordinate monitor and audit all SHE activities related to the business.
- Custodian of the business SHE system and ensures that adequate data and document management practices are adhered to.
- Drive and collate general SHE risk assessments and co-ordinate SHE related contracts e.g. Fire Equipment, contractors & service providers
- Deliver SHE training programs, liaising with regulatory authorities, independent SHE audit bodies and the Upfield SHE team.
- Formulate and prepare legal appointments in terms of regulatory and system requirements.
- Ensure implementation of security policy, procedures and periodic revision in line with dynamic threat environment.
- Implement security awareness programs or processes to protect life, corporate assets and to ensure business continuity.
- Effectively audit and guide 3P security service provision companies in terms of fit for purpose performance and adherence/compliance with agreed SLAs.
- Devise co-ordinate appropriate security training for security personnel and other nominated personnel.
- Managing effective investigations on detected and reported breaches of security and security incidents
- liaise various law enforcement & emergency services in the event of a security incident/emergency to ensure timely response to incidents.
- Degree in Engineering/Quality/Safety/Environment/Social sciences/Humanities /Criminology.
- Security competency skills certificates or Diploma an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a SHE & Security role.
- Sound SHE & Security investigation and report writing skills.
- Experience managing in-house 3P security guards/personnel.
- Experience working with physical and electronic security access systems.
- Crisis management experience with impeccable judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: