Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Specialist-Measurement & Testing, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Job Vacancy 2018
- Efficiently manage site analytical laboratory in a cost-effective manner in accordance with Unilever and country regulations
- Ensure in-bound materials are tested and released in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure quality of Inter-company exports by releasing sound product after rigorous quantitative and qualitative assessment per Brand Quality Objective.
- Ensure testing for R/PM, work in progress and Finished goods are performed per approved Unilever testing procedure (UMA and CRQS) and ensure release is done in a timely manner.
- Lead daily Quality finished product assessment meetings
- Ensure speedy feedback to factory of major out -of – spec quality parameters by issuing daily, weekly and monthly Quality summaries to ensure feedback to factories.
- Manage and ensure SAP QM discipline
- Ensure Laboratory Operations are carried out safely and with discipline.
- Build skills and improve flexibility and continuity among Technicians by maintaining a subordinate development program.
- Ensure Technicians participate in all projects and activities planned by QA department and site to ensure delivery of Unilever quality objectives
- Ensure equipment is calibrated and ready for use
- University degree in Science field (if possible, analytical chemistry)
- 3 years’ experience in Quality function in a Factory
- Proven & recognized achievements in one or more areas of Quality, Manufacturing and Change management.
- Good stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: