Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Guide the factory to new levels of quality performance
- Ensure employees have the right knowledge for the job and work to eliminate losses due to human error and insufficient procedures.
- Key leader to moving the factory towards World Class performance.
- Leverage your leadership and technical knowledge to support the Quality Pillar of the continuous improvement program (World Class Manufacturing).
- Guide the team on loss prioritization and elimination. You will also set the road map to move away from reactive quality checks to proactive monitoring of key quality parameters.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of related work experience in either Quality or Manufacturing Operations.
- Attention to detail, bias for action, accountability, written and verbal communication skills, data collection and analysis, problem solving, decision-making, teamwork, and judgement
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: