Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for People Experience Lead, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Job Vacancy 2018
- Serves as the first point of contact for employees & managers when it comes to end-to-end HR policies and procedures.
- Provides operational support and guidance on performance improvement, disciplinary, grievance, absence, redundancy processes, etc. in line with local governance and legislation; this includes case management of these examples through to conclusion.
- Provides support and subject matter expertise to recommend appropriate action to resolve disputes.
- Leverages resources to maximise productivity and ensure timely resolution of activities.
- As People Experience Lead, you will ensure our employees and line managers experience the best we have to offer, using your client-facing, customer care; problem solving, and analytical skills to ensure tasks are actioned to the highest possible standard.
- Ensures that employee policies, practices, and programs are consistently applied across client groups and the company.
- University Degree in Business Administration, National Higher Diploma in Human Resource Proficient & broad understanding of HR systems and processes
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid customer care and relationship management skills
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- 2-4 years of HR generalist experience
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: