Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Logistics Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Develop, implement, and lead the cross-functional, fully-integrated processes that enable successful on-time delivery to our customers, align with our customers to achieve their strategic goals and build for continued growth.
- To gather and analyse the data to drive continuous improvements for on-time pick-up, delivery and cost reduction. Determine root cause, develop and implement solutions, and monitor to ensure success.
- Provide exceptional service at competitive costs to support the overall strategic direction of assigned customers and the overall business. This position requires the ability to make educated decisions regarding how to maximize opportunities for success in a highly dynamic and complex environment.
- This position requires open and strategic communication with many areas of the business, as well as our carrier base, in relation to carrier capacity, seasonal inventory, volume spikes, and opportunities for synergy and growth.
- Balance the operational trade-offs between internal business constraints, capacity constraints, and external customer requirements for assigned customers.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 2 to 4 years in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Results-oriented, proactive, innovative thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management and the ability to function effectively as part of a team to gain cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Ability to work in a challenging business environment, to demonstrate flexibility by managing numerous priorities concurrently and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience using advanced Microsoft Excel and comfort using integrated computer systems
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: