Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Laboratory Services Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Recruitment 2018
To analyze experimental and production support samples – foliar, soil and water. To carry out research on new analytical methods and general scientific inquiry while ensuring quality assurance and Hygiene in the Laboratory.
- In charge of all chemical/biochemical analysis in the laboratory – soil, foliar, water, black tea chemical analysis
- In charge of maintenance of the laboratory analytical machines – ICP, AAS, a spectrophotometer (Flame and UV)
- Responsible for providing mini/micro -manufacturing of black tea to support various R&D projects
- Implement Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) policies in the laboratories and within experimental sites
- Coordinate sampling, sample preparation, coding, analysis, and archiving reference sample material
- In Charge of laboratory quality control – responsible for preparation/acquisition of appropriate chemical standards of reagents
- Responsible for calibration of analysts and analytical methods
- Collate laboratory and other research data analysis and prepare reports
- Collaborate with the Research & Development (R&D) agronomist in designing and analysis of Tea nutrition trials
- In charge of updating and archiving laboratory database
- Coordinate laboratory equipment calibration and maintenance
- Coordinate the participation in international & local ring tests to maintain standards and for benchmarking
- Research and report on new analytical methods and equipment
- Prepare relevant data for annual laboratory budget preparation
- Train and supervise laboratory analysts and research assistants
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Over 5 years of experience in a research laboratory.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: Kenya-Rift Valley-Kericho-Kericho-Plantations
How to Apply