Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Key Account Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthily and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 percent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- To develop annual and monthly customer account plan for assigned accounts according to Upfield Food Group (UFG) strategy to ensure turnover, volume, distribution, and gross margin target are met.
- To implement agreed business development strategies for assigned accounts.
- To effectively manage trading terms and monitor growth plan.
- To gain insight & understanding into chain operators and leverage these commercial insights with channel marketing to create sustainable profitable business for both parties.
- To drive Solution / Concept selling via Ideation sessions and manage the entire process from initial stage to launch stage.
- To negotiate on price with the customer to ensure the total volume and profit target are met.
- To regularly conduct customer business review.
- Build up the strong relationship with customers by high-quality services and solutions.
- Co-ordinate with internal business support from chef, Research & Development, Supply Chain, Channel Marketing and related functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations to support the business growth plan.
- Implement other activity as directed by Line Manager.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Strong Key Accountant Management experience
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, with minimum 1 year in key account management
- Well versed with MS office applications
- Preferably with experience and knowledge in food services and catering business
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: