Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Engineering Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 percent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Supervise the Maintenance function and ensure that maintenance assignments are carried out in an efficient and safe manner. Perform audits of in-process and closed work orders. Supervisor maintenance staff.
- Set-up, maintain and be responsible for preventative maintenance systems, inspection routines, job scheduling, training and identification of plant improvement plans for improved efficiencies and yield.
- Control maintenance expenditures in a cost-effective way according to the site budget for site repairs, resources, direct labour, overtime and contractors.
- Organize and plan maintenance work assignments appropriately within the required timeframes.
- Champion Continuous Improvement initiatives and Safety objectives. Strive for zero incidents and ensure a people centred safety culture exists within the department.
- This position has a very significant impact to the financial and operational success of the plant.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Engineering Technology, Electronic Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering or the like. Strong leadership skills.
- Relevant experience in the food industry with the minimum of five (5) years of technical experience dealing with: Preventative/Predictive Maintenance Process, Technical Guidance & Development of the Maintenance Work Force.
- Experience with spray drying process or dry powder handling is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of Food Safety Principles, GMP’s, EPA & OSHA Requirements.
- Must have excellent communication skills & exhibit Winning Behavior leadership
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: