Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Brand Protection Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Unilever Job Vacancy 2018
- He is the lead person on all Brand Protection (BP) issues concerning the company
- He is the point of contact to update all salesmen on BP issue and to collate feedbacks from the field to the business
- He is responsible for the appointment and supervision of the field investigators
- He is to train and supervise the Customer Development field Team and Key Distributor Team on how to look out for and identify counterfeits; and the procedure for gathering information and giving feedbacks. Anti-counterfeit
- He is to understand and be fully operational on the use of the Unilever Global BP tools for exchange of relevant information and flow of communication with the Unilever global BP Team
- Work with a cross functional team to drive the BP Agenda within the local business
- He is to lead the development of relationship with relevant external bodies such as Association of Manufacturers, anti-counterfeit coalitions etc
- Develop and maintain contact with relevant officers of the enforcement agencies as required to drive the business
- University Graduate
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Brand identity protection/ field investigations of counterfeits, preferably in FMCG
- A self-starter with a strong motivation to deliver a great job, even when working in some degree of isolation. Comfortable working with virtual team members.
- He should have experience in the field of investigation, preference is for an ex-law enforcement officer with experience in investigation, a demonstrably good knowledge of the FAQs and ability to analyze, interpret and interface between field investigation and Field Sales activity
- He must understand the impact of his role on the overall business and be able to articulate the ROI from the BP actions on the business
- The candidate should have a keen interest in the area of field sales, a good understanding of brands and a basic understanding of the legal issues.
- The candidate should be able to communicate fluently in English & Swahili (spoken and written) with a wide range of people both internally and externally.
- He should also be currently working or must have worked up to an Assistant management level
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all the key regulatory/ enforcement Agencies and external investigators across East African Countries.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: