Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Brand Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Job Vacancy 2018
Plays a key role in the development and implementation of the integrated Brand Marketing Plan to achieve short and long-term business goals. Build productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, regional category team Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations.
- Development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing and understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities
- Execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (Score Card and Brand Quarterly Tracker). This includes the monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability per channel, that is, place, pricing and promotions in-store and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities.
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Delivers specific brand projects eg. co-branding with a major retailer.
- Monitors budget spend and provides timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend / cash availability
- Bachelor Degree, Post graduate business degree preferred (MBA)
- Preferred 4 years’ experience in marketing
- Preferred FMCG experience
- Project Management skills
- Customer Marketing exposure.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: