Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for BCS-Finance Analyst Overheads & Brand Management Investment, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Unilever Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15th December , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Managing and reporting of OVHs and BMI costs
- Ensure correct bookings of costs in P&L as per SCOA
- Forecast working capital
- Support related budget owners
- OC Governance, continuous improvement on rule-based journals controls
- Coordinate OVH BMI targets with the BU countries
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the BU
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- A very strong academic record
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and FFG Financial processes
- Very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: