Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for BCS-Customer Development Operations Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Unilever Recruitment 2018
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
- Ensure alignment with Trade Strategy by setting the process and contribute to the definition of; National Trade Strategy, Customer Value Assessment, Trade Terms Structure and Coordinate pricing
- Establish business processes & operating guidelines and ensure smooth processes are in place to deliver; Retail Strategy, CD input into S&OP, annual negotiation strategy, set up and structure all CD business meetings and Sales Force Incentives SFI for Field Sales Team
- Maintain and implement supporting tools (legacy CD IT tools as well as new developments); Customer Hierarchy, Sales reporting model, data and Support Customer Service
- Manage and facilitate internal and external CD communications, provide all CD information to Field Sales, other CD roles, and other departments
- Identify needs and roll out training programs.
- Manage contracts and execution of merchandising agencies providing in-store execution and data measurement.
- Monitor and improve CD Overheads and Manage CD national and local events
- Minimum of two to three years working experience within the CD function
- Strong experience in designing and managing processes
- Experience in business planning, project management, and customer facing
How to Apply