Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Security Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Unilever Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unilever Job Vacancy 2018
- Proactively advise management on emerging security threats to company employees, family, assets, information and business operations whilst proposing risk commensurate risk mitigation measures.
- Effectively manage Third party security service companies in terms of fit for purpose performance and adherence/compliance with agreed SLA’s
- Ensure implementation of Unilever security and safety procedures and revise as the threat environment evolves.
- Support the Security Manager, develop and implement security awareness programs or processes and to protect life, corporate assets and to ensure business continuity
- Conduct timely, effective investigations on reported breaches as well security incidents and submit concise investigation reports.
- Liaise with and develop relationships with various Law Enforcement & Emergency Services in the event of a security incident/emergency (i.e. fire, medical, mechanical breakdown) and to ensure timely reaction to incidents
- Ensuring timely submission reports on Security Incident Reporting Network Tool.
- Provide effective leadership to site security coordinators to ensure that all security measures are appropriate based on the security risk
- Review security architecture and ensure that existing controls are adequate, effective and aligned to Unilever Group Physical Security standards
- Manage Protective Intelligence collection through legal intelligence collection efforts designed to help Unilever avoid the disruptive effects of criminal losses and violent crime.
- Deliver relevant security training and awareness sessions for security staff, vendors / third parties and employees
- Administer and support zero based budgeting and expenditures in close liaison with the Security Manager to ensure expenditure is reasonable based on the risk.
- Ensuring implementation of Group security policy and procedures and periodic revision in line with dynamic security threat environment.
- Be a University Graduate in Criminology or other Social Science Subject or equivalent Professional qualification
- Served in the Armed Forces at level of Captain or police as a Corporal and above with at least 10 years’ service
- At least 3 years’ experience in Business Security Management biased towards Business partnering and engagement with legal, HR and Finance
- Sound knowledge of physical and electronic security- access procedures, perimeter protection, CCTV, intruder alarms
- Working knowledge of loss prevention principles within a fairly complex supply chain
- Relevant experience in investigation of criminal loss incidents
- Agile, self-driven leader with a passion for high performance and developed bias for action
- Ability to provide a security input in Incident Management and contingency plans
- Computer Literate
- No Criminal Record.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: