Unilever Job Vacancies 2018 for Electrical Engineer
To ensure adequate and efficient supply of electrical power to support factory and administrative operations within the bounds of Unilever Specific Standards on Electrical Safety
- To ensure peak performance of all factory electrical equipment by the judicious execution of a maintenance schedule and to make suggestions for upgrade/replacement as required.
- To ensure that all locations, tasks and equipment conform to the Electrical Safety Standards
- To plan and execute electrical projects for the factory’s expansion schemes within time and budget estimates
- Influence Original Equipment Manufacturers to deliver equipment within the specific Unilever Scope of equipment design.
- Support Factory Engineers in the maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Anticipate electrical capacity requirements for future expansions to make a business case for capital investment.
- Initiates plans to replace equipment whose status that have implication on electrical safety and energy efficiency.
- Rationalization/Redistribution of factory loads with due cognizance for business priority areas and optimum capacity utilization of equipment
- Coordinates a team of technicians in the execution of routine/specialized maintenance tasks for all electrical equipment.
- Ensures electrically related contracts are carried out to specific scope and within electrical safety standards.
- Periodic appraisal of technicians
- Identifies skill gaps of team and follow recommendations to close
- Minimum BSc (Hons) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in electronics maintenance and should have utilities electrical maintenance knowledge
- Must have knowledge of PLC technology; siemens, bheckof, omron
- Ability to manage team performance
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More