Unilever East Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Secondary Transport Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever East Africa Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Unilever East Africa Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthily and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 percent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Receiving and processing all transport orders coming from customers/BU Logistics
- Respond to routine customer enquiries concerning service ordered
- Track the status of orders in the Oracle Transport Management System and communicate issues and solutions
- Prepare and monitor performance appraisal indicators (KPI) describing service level
for customers/BU Logistics overseeing
- Maintain communication daily with customers/BU Logistics and act responding on their needs
- Support Ultra Logistic Transport Manager and lead in optimization projects
- Involve in Control Tower procedures any of new customers/lane acquired after a main implementation flow
- Monitor the IT systems (OTM) and ensure compliance of all operational procedures
- Be responsible for full consistency of Ultra Logistic Ways of Working
- Provide regular teleconferences with BU Logistics, Countries and Support regular
- Ultra-Logistic Customer Connect Meetings Receiving and processing all transport orders coming from customers/BU Logistics
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- University degree in Business Administration / Engineering / Logistics
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar positions in Logistics / Planning
- Fluent in English
- SAP knowledge is preferable
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)