Unilever East Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Planning Lead East Africa, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever East Africa Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Unilever East Africa Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthily and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 percent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Demand planning & forecasting activities
- Customer Service & Order delivery & issue resolution
- Communication to Customers & Customer projects
- S&OP agenda, Obsolete management, Innovation agenda
- SC Business partner for country teams
- Supporting & Execution of Change/Transformation agenda
- Be the key point of contact for resolving all business issues with supply chain inputs/impacts
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- A Master’s degree in engineering, supply chain management or business administration
- At least 10 years prior experience in a similar role in a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- FMCG background a MUST
- A proven track record in leadership
- Project management skills
- Business Strategy formulation and Change management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)