Unilever East Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Procurement Operations Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Unilever East Africa Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Unilever East Africa Recruitment 2018
We are on a mission to help people eat healthily and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 percent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Support procurement E2E Operations Manager in developing and implementing cluster strategy
- Act as first point of contact in Africa for issues/questions relating to procurement of raw and pack materials and business services
- Handle diverse customer, supplier or operational issues when they arise
- Support the management and maintenance of supplier relationships in Africa Cluster
- Support security of key materials through the development of contingency plans and alternative materials and suppliers
- Ensure timely inputs to global/regional project development and OTIF execution of global/regional projects in Africa
- Prepare information and analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis, to enable proper budgeting, cash forecasting, and forecast variance analysis as needed
- Support delivery of cost savings and innovation agenda in the Africa Cluster
- Support the financial analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Min 3 year experience involving either procurement or supply chain or project management in an FMCG
- Interest in sustainability and/or sustainable development / sustainable systems design
- Great personal organisation skills, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines in the multicultural environment
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: