UNEP Job Vacancy 2019 for Finance & Budget NGO, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for UNEP Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2018
The United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment. UN Environment’s Ecosystems Division works with international and national partners, providing technical assistance and advisory services for the implementation of environmental policy, and strengthening the environmental management capacity of developing countries and countries with economies in transition Under the direct supervision of the Senior Fund Programme Management Officer, in the Operation Support Unit.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in accounting, business administration, finance or related fields is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant and progressively responsible work experience in finance, budget or related area is required.
- Three years of experience in the management of public funding, grant management and interaction with public sector institutions in an international context is required. Experience with complex data analysis, reconciliations and reporting would be highly desirable.
- Working experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as SAP is an advantage.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: