Uber Job Vacancy 2018 for Account Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Uber Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Uber Job Vacancy 2018
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role
As an Account Coordinator, you will be working to drive operational excellence while furthering Uber’s most important restaurant relationships. You will be responsible for providing exceptional data-driven consultation to support a portfolio of restaurants at scale. You will explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and execute on special projects to help restaurants optimize their business on Uber Eats. The Uber Eats Account Coordinator should be comfortable in a fast paced environment, love solving problems, be able to thrive in an early stage environment, and be passionate about the restaurant space.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain relationships with the highest value restaurant partners
- Provide guidance to our highest value restaurant partners, including live consulting to help restaurant partners optimize value they extract from our platform
- Help ensure successful launches when priority partners are involved
- Lead special projects such as experiments with pop-up restaurants
- Utilize dashboards to monitor business and operational impact of new policies and products
- Lead roundtables and conduct surveys, surfacing important insights to drive the business forward
- Help design processes, structure, and tools to effectively shape the organization and bring best practices to all Uber Eats markets
What You’ll Need
- Proven track record in account management or in a client-facing role, and the willingness to learn. Ideally we are looking for 1+ years experience
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurant needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solve
- Ability to coach and motivate partners through challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact
- High energy- take ownership of Uber Eats growth and delight our restaurant partners
- Experience in the restaurant or hospitality space a plus
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, Google Presentations, and Salesforce a plus
About The Team
Uber Eats makes eating well effortless, at any time, for anyone
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Uber career website on www.uber.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: