UAP Old Mutual Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for UAP Old Mutual Group job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
UAP Old Mutual Group Job Vacancy 2018
Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana, and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent that we operate in.
Reporting to the General Manager, Distribution the incumbent will be responsible for all corporate business activities in health or General Insurance, achievement of set business targets; promote profitable growth while ensuring mutually beneficial business relationship with the relevant stakeholders.
Please note that there are 2 vacancies ,1 in Health insurance and 1 in General Insurance. Kindly specify the role you are applying for.
The key objectives for this position are: –
- Oversee corporate revenue generation function (new business) for medical business and General Insurance respectively to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Manage the corporate function and ensure set financial and service delivery targets are achieved.
- Oversee and manage the following corporate business process functions to ensure set service delivery targets are achieved:
- Bancassurance and cross selling between
- Issuance of quotes to corporate clients,
- Tender processing and submission
- Negotiation and determination of contract terms for corporate clients and execution of the same.
- Implement and achieve the corporate business plan as set out in the Medical /General Insurance business plan.
- Create, identify, develop and realize both external and internal opportunities for GI/Medical business growth.
- Facilitate and conduct product presentations to the respective stakeholders.
- Meet the customer service charter requirements on medical/GI corporate business activities
- Ensure that Medical/GI corporate section activities are within set internal control processes.
- Conduct efficiency monitoring in the section and implement changes where necessary.
- Prepare, analyze and present corporate business reports.
- Develop new product concepts for review and development by the technical committee and oversee product development and launch of new products in conjunction with relevant departments and teams.
- Review existing products in view of market development and customer requirement and propose revision for consideration by the technical committee.
- Carry out medical/GI business market intelligence and prepare reports with recommendations for management review and necessary approvals targeting future opportunities for continued competitive advantages to the company.
- Develop and implement relevant initiatives to increase production by existing and new distribution channels in conjunction with the company marketing department.
- Manage, train and mentor Corporate section staff to achieve high levels of motivation and productivity.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
Academic/Professional Qualifications and experience
- 1st Degree in business or related field.
- Progress towards ACII or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in health insurance industry in the areas of underwriting and/or business development.
- Business management training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UAP OLD MUTUAL GROUP career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: