UAP Old Mutual Group Job Vacancy 2018 for General Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for UAP Old Mutual Group Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
UAP Old Mutual Group Job Vacancy 2018
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organization that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 17 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, UAP Old Mutual the General Manager – Distribution, will be responsible for strategic and operational efficiency in the Business Development area so as to drive business growth.
- To develop the Business Development Strategy and provide leadership to Business development teams for Distribution thus achieving the delivery of the Company’s new Business Budget through the various channels of Brokers, Independent Agents, tied agents, branches, banks, digital and other channels.
- To deliver business targets for new business.
- Procuring quality business through collaboration with the Underwriting teams
- Collecting all the premium due in conjunction with the Credit Control team.
- Collaborating with Underwriting and Operations teams to ensure timely issuance of quotations and achievement of Customer Service metrics
- Putting in place standards for the company and interdepartmental service level agreements that will improve the company’s service ratings and ensure that service to customers and procedures meet their expectations.
- Supporting the Company’s overall strategic plan by ensuring a reliable Customer relationship Management system.
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels, effective performance management and motivation of staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized university.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- ACII Professional Qualifications and membership.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in a Business Development role within the Insurance or Financial Services sectors; 3 of which should be in a senior management role.
- Demonstrable experience in Business Relationship Building with Brokers, agents, banks and other Business development channels.
- A proven track record of sustainable Business Development.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to engage decision makers at different levels as well as develop effective working relationships with Brokers, business partners and other third parties.
- Dynamic, strategic individual with strong analytical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership, people management and planning & organizing skills.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UAP OLD MUTUAL GROUP career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: