Twiga Job Recruitment 2018 for Sales Representative
Twiga Foods is looking for a highly motivated sales representative whose main responsibilities will be selling fresh fruits and vegetables to vendors, vendor acquisition and retention as well as ensuring that all working tools and sales assets are in good condition at all times.
Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. They provide their cashless B2B system to serve a distribution network of kiosks, small-scale vendors, mama mbogas and more. Twiga’s goal is to make high-quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
The right candidate should be a self-starter, adaptable, have demonstrable entrepreneurial talent and high levels of personal integrity.
Table of Contents
Area Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Sales: Meeting sales targets as set by the Area Sales manager by ensuring that all vendors in the appointed route are serviced daily. Ensuring that the fresh fruits and vegetables are at the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Customer acquisition: Ensuring that through the quality of service and products offered to existing vendors, new vendors are encouraged join the network of vendors served by Twiga Foods.
- Business development: As the link between the business and vendors, ensuring that feedback they relay regarding Twiga Foods products reaches the department concerned. In addition, introducing vendors to new fresh fruits and vegetables they may not be buying from Twiga Foods.
- Relationship management: This is to be achieved by ensuring that there is constant communication with the vendor with regards to the products on offer for sale and their prices. Sales Representatives also ensure that vendors are serviced in a courteous manner.
- Asset management: Ensuring that the sales vehicle, DMS handset, crates and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise.
Qualifications for the Area Sales Manager Job
- Previous sales experience of no less than a year, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Must be a driver with no less than 2 years’ experience driving a manual transmission car, with a valid class BCE license.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police Service or a receipt showing recent application for one.
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Nairobi county or its environs. Areas include Embakasi, Donholm, Kaloleni, Syokimau, Dagoretti corner and Nairobi West.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: