Twiga Foods Recruitment 2018 for Office Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Twiga Foods Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Twiga Foods Recruitment 2018
Twiga Foods seeks to hire an office administrator to oversee the day to day management of the organizations corporate office.
The right candidate should be organized, proactive and people oriented.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Man the front office reception area and maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the area.
- Operate the switchboard main office line, direct calls appropriately and take messages accordingly.
- Ensure all visitors are acknowledged, assisted promptly and professionally.
- Facilitate set up of meetings to be carried out within and outside the office.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system of general office correspondence.
- Liaising with and supervising office service providers – cleaning, maintenance, land lord, plumbing works, electrical works, etc.
- Requisition for petty cash and ensure office supplies are always stocked up – printing paper, fridge, pens, writing pads, white boards, markers, files, etc
- Custodian of the fire & first aid kits
- Renewal of business permits / licenses for the premise.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports.
Qualifications for the Office Administrator Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field from a recognized university.
- 3-4 years of hands on administrative support experience.
- Proficiency in all applications of Microsoft office suite.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Subject: Office Administrator
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.