Twiga Foods Job Vacancy for Human Resource Partner, Application Details
Twiga Foods believes food is too expensive, and producers aren’t getting enough of the cut. And, it’s our job to fix it.
We don’t hire just anyone. We’re a team with our heads down building a great company. We look for resilient, disciplined, high-energy, team members with a bias towards action.
We’re a company who deeply care for one another, with low staff churn, where we pressure each other to grow into our collective objectives. We believe strongly in sharing in our success. We have fun, learn constantly and challenge one another to be the best we can be.
Roles for the Human Resource Partner Job
- We’re looking for a passionate HR Partner to assist in the day-to-day HR responsibilities and liaising between the organization, employees, benefit vendors, and candidates for roles within Twiga.
- The right candidate will be well organized, target oriented & passionate. This is a unique opportunity for you to join a wholesome, highly driven and diverse team, that is working on rebuilding Africa’s Food Market.
Reporting to the CHRO, your tasks will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of thSe HR functions and duties
- Finding quality, and guidance through hiring process, recruits into the Twiga community.
- Participating in Twiga’s recruitment efforts
- Coordinating communication with candidates and scheduling interviews
- Conducting initial orientation/ on-boarding to newly hired employees
- Being a progressive leader on company culture
Human Resource Partner Job Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ general experience in the HR field
- Familiar with basic HR processes & labour laws
- A bachelor’s degree in Human resource management, business management or any other related field
- Must posses strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with an ability to thrive in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] with “HR Partner” as the subject
- EXPLORE MORE: