Twiga Foods Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant, Application Details
Twiga Foods is looking to hire an administrative assistant. The candidate will work in the Sales department and report to the Commercial manager.
The right candidate should be passionate, adaptive, have excellent communication skills, able to work under minimum supervision and have high levels of personal integrity.
Roles for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Contracting and placement: Ensuring that new joiners to the sales team are contracted and placed in the appropriate sales route as per need.
- Secretarial duties: The candidate will take down minutes of meetings, prepare reports, compile data as directed by the commercial manager.
- Processing licenses and permits: Ensuring that all licenses and permits needed in the depots as well as by sales representatives are processed and made available in a timely manner.
- Distribution of working materials: Ensuring that sales representatives are provided with working tools such as work ID, dust coats and fuel cards for sales vehicles.
- Records management: The candidate will be tasked with ensuring that all digital records relevant to the sales department are up to date and accessible when needed.
Administrative Assistant Job Qualifications
- Between 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar capacity in an organization with no less than 100 employees.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Proficiency in all applications of Microsoft office Suite.
- Adaptability to field work as the role involves a lot of travel in and around Nairobi county.
- Possession of a valid driving license is an added advantage.
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police service.
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] SUBJECT: Administrative assistant
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: