Twiga Foods Job Vacancy 2018 for Tuk Tuk Sales, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Twiga Foods Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Twiga Foods HR Recruitment 2018
Twiga Foods is looking for highly motivated tuk-tuk salesman to work in the company’s sales department. The candidate will be involved in selling fresh fruits and vegetable using a tuk tuk as his delivery vehicle.
The right candidate should be a self-starter, adaptable, demonstrable entrepreneurial talent and high levels of personal integrity.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, your tasks will be;
- Sales: Meeting sales targets as set by the Area Sales manager by ensuring that all vendors in the appointed route are serviced daily while ensuring that the fresh fruits and vegetables are at the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Asset management: Ensuring that the tuk tuk, crates and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arises.
- Must be a competent tuk tuk driver with no less than 2 years’ experience with a valid class G and F driving license.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police Service or a receipt showing recent application for one.
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Nairobi county or its environs.
- Previous working experience in sales is an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a scanned copy of your driving license to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: