Twiga Foods Job Vacancy 2018 for Safety & Security Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Twiga Foods Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Twiga Foods Job Vacancy 2018
Twiga Foods is a social impact enterprise that connects rural farmers to urban retailers in informal markets. Twiga is built around a simple notion – if you have efficient logistics, you can build a marketplace that pays farmers more and delivers to vendors quality produce at a lower price.
Twiga Foods is in the search for a Safety & Security Officer to serve as the expert on all safety and security related matters. They will be responsible for establishing policies and standards affecting safety and security of staff members, facilities and assets. This position may require some travel within the country.
- Serve as the primary focal point for safety and security in all our areas of operations
- Develop safety, security and crisis management plans, policies and procedures, in accordance with best practices and ensure their implementation
- Provide technical support to the field team in all security-related functions
- Provide advice and counsel to management on matters relating to employee and property safety and security
- Investigate all safety, security and risk management related issues
- Develop and facilitate security and safety training when need be
- Conduct training needs assessment with key stakeholders resulting in increased safety, security and risk management capacity
- Educational background in Security Management, Criminal Justice, Security Administration or related area or ability to demonstrate a work-based equivalent
- Company security, military or law enforcement background
- Experience in implementing security programs and a strong knowledge of security management in companies
- 3+ years experience
- Valid driving license
- Good communication skills for explaining complex security concerns, policies and procedures to senior management, employees and visitors
- Sound computer skills
- Willingness to contribute to the development of the workplace in a constructive and genuinely enthusiastic manner
- Demonstrated flexibility, sensitivity and resilience in a high pressure and changing work environment
How to Apply
Please forward CV to email@example.com before 30th November 2018. We respond to all applications however, only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: