Twiga Foods Job Vacancy 2018 for Farmer Relations Supervisor
Twiga Foods is seeking to deepen engagement with farmers in our ever-expanding network. To this end, we are seeking to bring on board a candidate who will facilitate this through: farmer recruitment, engagement and relationship management.
The candidate will work under the Operations department.
- Farmer pre- qualification: By using Twiga Foods farmer qualification criteria, ensure that all farmers joining the organizations farmer network meet the set standard.
- Farmer recruitment: This will be achieved through referrals, Twiga social media platforms, farmer barazas and farm demonstration sessions.
- Communication: Ensuring that all queries and concerns raised by farmers are adequately addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Driving automation: Engage in the development of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that is adaptable to the organizations farmer engagement needs.
- Farmer engagement: Organizing farm demonstration sessions, general meetings between farmers and internal or external facilitators.
- Relationship Management: Through quality engagement and timely communication, ensure that the organization remains in good terms with all its farmers and this encourages more to join the network.
- High levels of personal integrity.
- Excellent mobilization skills.
- Adaptability and dynamism.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Adaptability to field work.
- A bachelor’s degree in Education, Community development or Public Relations.
- Excellent mastery of all applications of Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in farmer extension training, farmer engagement and training is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
SUBJECT: Farmer Relations Supervisor
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: