Twiga Foods Job Vacancies 2018 for FMCG Sales Driver
Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. They provide their cashless B2B system to serve a network of kiosks, small scale vendors, mama mbogas and more. Twiga’s goal is to make high quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
The right candidate should be a self-starter, adaptable, have demonstrable entrepreneurial talent and high levels of personal integrity.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, your tasks will be;
- Servicing vendors: ensuring that all vendors in the appointed route are serviced daily while ensuring that the fresh fruits and vegetables are at the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Customer acquisition: Ensuring that through the quality of service and products offered to existing vendors, new vendors are encouraged join the network of vendors served by Twiga Foods.
- Relationship management: This is to be achieved by ensuring that there is constant communication with the vendor with regards to the products on offer for sale and their prices as well as ensuring that they are serviced in a courteous manner.
- Maintain sales vehicle: Ensuring that the sales vehicle is well maintained, in proper working condition at all times.
- Must be a driver with no less than 3 years’ experience driving a manual transmission car with a valid class BCE license.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Availability to start immediately is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Nairobi county or its environs.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a scanned copy of your driving license to email@example.com
Subject: Sales Driver
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: