Tuskys Supermarket Recruitment 2018 for Brand Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tuskys Supermarket Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tuskys Supermarket Recruitment 2018
Brand manager will be responsible for analyzing, aligning and planning how that brand is perceived in the market.
Tasked to define the brand, positioning the brand, and delivering the brand value consistently across all channels.
Key Responsibilities for the Brand Manager Job
- Coordinate and manage the brand requirements with agency partners.
- Develop custom brand management plans for all in-store communication.
- Assist in the design of retail packaging as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays.
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to- market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus towards the brand to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Brand Manager Job Requirements
- Proven working experience of 3-5 years as a brand manager
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Sales experience will be an advantage
- Ability to come up with designs for in-store concepts
- Must have experience in branding
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the retail brand management needs
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box skills
- Ability to work within short timeliness without compromising on quality
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email a Curriculum Vitae quoting the job title as the email subject to email@example.com by COB 3rd May 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: