Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018
Overall Purpose of the Job: Undertake retail and customer service activities within the store in-order to optimize and exceed sales targets, customer satisfaction and profitability.
Key Primary Duties for the Sales Coordinator Job
- Set Sales targets and cascade KPIs and thereof appraise and monitor staff performance using the KPIs.
- Oversee neat and attractive product display by ensuring maintenance of general cleanliness of the sales Floor, merchandise and shelves at all times.
- Execute all in store promotions to meet set targets
- Ensure merchandise is appropriately tagged with correct prices and in good quality and in sellable condition;
- Ensure all members of staff are dressed as per the outlined dress code
- Scheduling of daily routines, offs and leaves and assist in training, mentoring and coaching of sales representative.
- Assist in periodical stock taking exercises
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensuring the products are delivered on time
- Pitching ideas to senior management
- Reacting to any changes in customer demand
- Getting feedback from customers
Sales Coordinator Job Qualifications;
- ‘O’ level
- Diploma in Merchandising or related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience.
Work Related Skills
- Supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application (CV and Cover letter) to [email protected] ; Quote “Sales Coordinator “on the email subject.
Application deadline is Friday August 24th, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.
- EXPLORE MORE: